Success Story – Entergy
Virtual Agent for Utility providers
How to improve Customer Experience and self-service at the leading Utility provider
Utilities organizations are increasingly converting their websites into both lead generators and problem‐solving centers. Customers want to check balance, report a gas leak or power outage through websites, instead of using more costly call centers.
InteliWISE has recently installed its HelpAgent™ at a leading US utility operator – Entergy. It answers web users’ questions about the service and helps them fill out essential forms and questionnaires. In addition, the Virtual Agent is knowledgeable about the most common issues that users may have with the Entergy Online Customer Service Center.
The InteliWISE HelpAgent™ main features include:
- accepting users’ questions in natural language thanks to the algorithms supporting the natural language recognition process
- offering suggested questions basing on activity scenarios
- assisting in the filling out of forms and questionnaires
- methodology for audiovisual knowledge presentation
- a contextual video presentation module.
Location and design
The InteliWISE HelpAgent™ is fully integrated with the Entergy Online Customer Service Center:
The InteliWISE HelpAgent™:
- leverages the users’ experience through assisting them in filling out forms and questionnaires
- ensures better user experience through business language recognition and interactive video
- provides rich insight into customers’ behavior through dashboard and statistical reporting
The key benefits include:
- understanding customers’ questions written in their own words, even with misspellings and grammatical errors. Thanks to the revolutionary AI system, a user can input his question in natural language. Virtual Agent will understand the query and give the right answer
- the ‘See what is said’ system: providing responses backed by multimedia, voice, and text, which translate into a totally new and interactive user experience
- constant and high-quality support. Read the white paper about this implementation.